24 chatty comments by "JAgamemnon"
- Posted Jan 13, 2014 12:09pm PST Just because no one will need to doesn't mean no one will want to. Physical media will always be a desired commodity. Otherwise vinyls would...
- Posted Dec 06, 2012 5:44am PST It's like an annual fee for credit cards, but on the internet. and I can't call in to dispute the charge.
- Posted Dec 06, 2012 5:41am PST or you could just watch the whole thing on youtube. GOTP plays like a movie anyway. Grab some popcorn and fit-to-screen
- Posted Mar 29, 2012 9:04am PDT Kotaku, you say? Nothing to see here folks.
- Posted Mar 01, 2012 7:06am PST Trololol'd so hard.
- Posted Mar 01, 2012 6:57am PST I hate that they made that a mandatory thing. So stupid.
- Posted Dec 23, 2011 5:22am PST Dat ass!
- Posted Nov 05, 2011 10:56am PDT except you get 5 completely redesigned maps along with a slew of new weapons and unlocks. not exactly like COD
- Posted Oct 26, 2011 11:49am PDT how bout you just pay the $15 if you want the game that badly.
- Posted Oct 22, 2011 9:38am PDT Heh, this made me fap all over the room!! http://punchingthewallsofreality.com/
- Posted Oct 21, 2011 3:52am PDT Yeah because no one knows how to hack phones.
- Posted Sep 26, 2011 12:51pm PDT Rarely do songs get chosen based on relevance to the movie, game, story etc. None of the Gears songs ever have relevance. What TOOL song was...
- Posted Sep 26, 2011 12:48pm PDT WHIP, I whip my hair.
- Posted Sep 26, 2011 12:46pm PDT The game doesn't NEED the tweak. Promo's like this are usually geared towards computers heads who want the fullest experience possible. what...
- Posted Sep 24, 2011 5:27am PDT Should have gone with "Represent" by Nas.