553 chatty comments by "ItCameFromTheDesert"
- Posted Jun 18, 2016 11:52am PDT Yep, its pretty much DC admitting that they dun goofed in 2011
- Posted Jun 06, 2016 6:45pm PDT No
- Posted May 24, 2016 5:24am PDT Console master race
- Posted Apr 10, 2016 5:57pm PDT It is a really fun movie and easy to sit through on repeated viewings
- Posted Feb 13, 2016 1:42pm PST Done multiple times. No answer or reply. The refinery is a construction yard now. I'm guessing some fuckwit tradie flogged it and has no...
- Posted Jan 18, 2016 1:45pm PST When I used to work from home I would make it w daily habit to get up, have a shower, get dressed and "go to work" by leaving the house and going...
- Posted Jan 15, 2016 5:15pm PST WATCHDOGS'D
- Posted Jan 04, 2016 2:00am PST https://www.thelittleguy.info/
- Posted Dec 13, 2015 6:32pm PST Looks like stupid fun!
- Posted Dec 02, 2015 12:17am PST I played a good 6 or so hours. The 6th hour was as boring as the first.
- Posted Nov 23, 2015 7:01pm PST Bloodborne for me, easily. Followed by Rocket League and MGSV
- Posted Nov 23, 2015 7:01pm PST No Naughty Dog.....
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 11:34pm PDT On the flipside, Witcher 3 has too many glaring gameplay flaws to compete with MGSV IMO
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 7:15pm PDT Bloodborne was my GOTY, followed by MGSV and Rocket League.
- Posted Oct 11, 2015 7:16pm PDT But to elaborate, i'm just kind of over the whole high fantasy thing to be honest. Weird name lives in weird name and has stolen the weird name...