553 chatty comments by "ItCameFromTheDesert"
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:48pm PST I played the entire game with split joycons. It's actually the only way I play games now when not in portable
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:04pm PST Yeah, I love the Doc. His speech wasn't the most graceful, but it really came from the heart. When he started to choke it put a huge grin on my...
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:01pm PST Here's what will happen: Everyone will complain and threaten not to buy the game. Everyone will buy the game at launch and play 400+ hours worth,...
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 1:36am PST I've played an epic shit ton of it on PS4. Purely wanted it for the portability
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 11:18pm PST Anyone nabbed Rocket League Switch yet? Early reports say that the portable mode looks like total dogshit
- Posted Nov 11, 2017 9:00pm PST Yep. It's just beautiful. I really love that Nintendo have rekindled a passion for videogames that I honestly haven't experienced since I was a...
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 7:31pm PST It's a sketch show and this is just some stupid sketch. What's the big deal?
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 3:54pm PST - button brings up the map. You can view moons from the list
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 3:53pm PST That's fine.
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 3:01pm PST Yeah I won't spoil, but if you have any issues with the story mode difficulty being easy, you're in for some surprises
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 9:54pm PDT That movie was god awful
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 7:36pm PDT The game is pretty shit tbh. Selling it on to a friend
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 12:06pm PDT If you go to google and search for Switch warp you'll find plenty of info. The community has figured out by this point though that it isn't the...
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 12:04pm PDT Super sad? No one's Switch is perfectly flat. Just one of those things where the idea of it not being perfect irrationally makes the experience...
- Posted Nov 02, 2017 1:39am PDT Which is pretty much how Mario had been since 64. I don't get why people are thinking that the endgame is the real endgame.