32,339 chatty comments by "InfoBiter"
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:56pm PST It's just so mild. When we were adding it to the menu we tried a half dozen or so sources and NZ was the hands down favorite.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:39pm PST Just because of this thread. Dinner: http://chattypics.com/files/4222325252B6471E93189CD62D8A13_79ndmxdbc6.jpeg
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 2:16pm PST Domestic lamb in general just isn't as good as the imported New Zealand lamb.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 1:05pm PST Lots of steakhouses have it (including mine). I eat it like once a week.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 12:22pm PST I tried to play then many years ago but never could get into them. I'll occasionally load hearthstone if I'm bored but usually I just pull up...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:37pm PST Still use deodorant for sure.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:04pm PST Pastrami (tissue paper thin) would like to have a word.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 1:56pm PST Stopping anti-persperant all together was the most effective thing I ever did to reduce sweating. It took some time and the first few weeks were...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:13am PST With my own money? Diablo Before then everything was presents from my parents.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 10:03am PST Ubisoft is a bit of a paradox. They have made some incredible games and done very well improving over time, adapting to user input, and all around...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 1:23am PST No need for a mod exactly. There is a 'hidden' item you can add to your inventory via console that you can equip / unequip to put the hood down and...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 3:25pm PST My gut reaction is no, I would not; but I imagine no one really knows the answer to that type of question until they are placed in the situation.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:31pm PST It's certainly not necessary but I found it quite rewarding to do so. Getting a full set of Grandmaster gear fully enchanted is very rewarding and...
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 9:32am PST Eddie Murphy released 3 solo albums. That qualifies as a musician in my head.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 9:22am PST Time for some tough love.