4,682 chatty comments by "Iazu"
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 8:25pm PDT Love games, always have but I do feel like I'm slowly drifting away from the modern stuff. Mainly due to the ever increasing presence of...
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 11:22am PDT I’ve used it in some games to overcome weird issues. Like in RE5, for some reason the mouse sensitivity jumped way up when aiming compared to...
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 10:28am PDT I use it in Illustrator for more precise movements.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 8:59am PDT Yeah. I think you’re smart not to trust Nintendo with digital stuff just yet.
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 7:22am PDT Happy bday dude! 44 and single here as well. Currently enjoying the bachelor life I never had as a younger guy.
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 2:20pm PDT http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_8fgcr77ufx.jpg
- Posted Jul 09, 2018 10:04am PDT Why did you change names to begin with?
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 10:21am PDT I’d say Bioshock is the real spiritual successor. It’s made by the same team, has a story with very similar beats, and a lot of the same...
- Posted Jul 05, 2018 8:38am PDT I’m with you there. I’ve been actually drunk maybe 4 times in my life. I do have a beer occasionally if I’m at a party or show or something,...
- Posted Jul 04, 2018 12:17pm PDT Did you download it and delete it? Because if so there are ways to redownload it. But if you never did then yeah you’re pretty much out of luck...
- Posted Jul 04, 2018 12:10pm PDT Even following a guide it seemed random wether it would work or not.
- Posted Jul 04, 2018 11:04am PDT Yep. Fabric softener kills a towel’s ability to absorb water. One of the first things I learned back when I first moved out on my own.
- Posted Jul 04, 2018 10:58am PDT /r/vandwellers
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 7:14pm PDT Yup, and grunge earned my eternal hatred, lol. I just ended up gravitating towards more extreme stuff like death metal, grindcore, etc.
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 6:51pm PDT Thrash and metal in general had an identity crisis in the '90's and a lot of bands never really recovered.