4,556 chatty comments by "HyperionAlpha"
- Posted Jan 28, 2014 7:37am PST Yes it does, and that is why the electricity in your shoes is "static." You're confusing the electrical discharge and the static buildup of the...
- Posted Jan 28, 2014 7:29am PST The Wachowskis beat you to it. http://notmranderson.ytmnd.com
- Posted Jan 28, 2014 5:55am PST I knew what this video was before clicking.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 10:19pm PST Which would make him spineless, if true.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 9:53pm PST A lot of folks don't realize this, but the phosphors that shoot out of an electron gun towards the glass are boiled from a material inside the...
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 9:27pm PST Enhance. Can your see a reflection? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 8:53pm PST I "read" that also, but only once the switch was imminent. Years and years before that, I remember actually seeing Leno on Conan, and Conan on...
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 6:57pm PST Then how the fuck could mister Chin be blindsided by the switch?
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 6:31pm PST I really don't understand how what happened last time... happened? I mean, I could swear I recall several times Leno staying flat out "I'm retiring...
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 6:09pm PST Miami at 64, a lot lower than I would have thought.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 2:53pm PST When mine bites the dust, so long as it isn't because the cathode has been burnt out, I'll be resurrecting them. Yes I said them. Plural.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 1:48pm PST Did you perform this stare as you were injecting him with the syringe? I sure hope so.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 1:43pm PST Back your truck up to the things and rescue them already.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 11:19am PST Rod? I guess.
- Posted Jan 27, 2014 10:33am PST Yeah but you can't hate on ol' Al.