4,904 chatty comments by "HyperionAlpha"
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:47pm PDT Your wife is hot. Better get your a/c fixed.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:39pm PDT Definitely Shigeru Miyamoto's underrated masterpiece.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 12:10am PDT Elvis Presley was more baller than you, 45 years ago. https://www.flickr.com/photos/madpickles/7714868194
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 7:36pm PDT Gradius 3 is definitely not the hardest Super Nintendo game I can think of. But, it is similar to, and much more difficult than the extremely easy...
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 7:04pm PDT Yeah, I could do that myself. On normal. Which difficulty setting?
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 6:04pm PDT All of them.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 5:59pm PDT I found that one easy af. Gradius III was harder (and much better). Even though it was toned down from the nigh impossible arcade version.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 5:55pm PDT Downloads.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 5:55pm PDT Speak for yourself.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 5:45pm PDT o/
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 4:19pm PDT You know how I know you're gay?
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 5:26pm PDT Konami, the gaming stalwarts of acclaim to fans everywhere, we're true to form again this morning....
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 9:27am PDT It's a great idea, but resources are finite. And by resources I mean landlord's money, shit would have to start getting very vertical, very...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 9:24am PDT If you can build on demand, sure. http://cdn3.darkhorizons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/the-fifth-element-returns-to-cinemas.jpg
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 9:21am PDT Dragonflies are way more effective at mosquito control. I'm always a happy mofo when I see lots of dragonflies around.