17,486 chatty comments by "Horn"
- Posted Jan 13, 2018 4:36am PST FF6 is probably mine, I tend to not replay SP games but I've played through FF6 at least 5 times.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 4:07pm PST Your reason is douchey but your boss shouldn't be asking for money directly
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 3:44am PST Sounds very similar to Boston
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 5:42pm PST It's died out as gentrification set in. You can find it in pockets like Revere which are still somewhat blue collar.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 3:06pm PST Yep and our housing is already super expensive and commuting by car anywhere near the city is horrible.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:55pm PST Yes it makes a ton of sense for Amazon. As a resident of the area I think this is a bad thing overall though.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:15pm PST Seaport is pretty pricey but not much of Boston would be considered cheap.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 2:01pm PST Sounds like Amazon might be headed to Boston http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2018/01/amazon_searching_for_1_million.html Fuck.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 10:06am PST are you okay? you seem extra angry lately
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:08am PST top 5 for sure
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 6:39am PST I'm pumped about this too, its a great warriors game and while I beat the story on the WiiU I left a ton of stuff to do. Plus Zelda is way cooler...
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 6:34am PST Yessss DS1 is an instant purchase. Did they give any detail on how extensive the remaster is going to be? I wouldn't mind if some of the later...
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 7:26am PST I got this in a humble bundle I think and haven't played it yet. With the switch release in a day I might just wait and pick it up for the perfect...
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 12:13pm PST Invite sent. I usually game on just Friday nights but if I hop on I'll look for you
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 11:14am PST Thanks, just picked it up. I had been eyeing homefront too as I have a soft spot for mediocre open world games.