17,785 chatty comments by "Horn"
- Posted Mar 23, 2005 8:12pm PST Yes. As its name implies, the supreme court is the supreme court. Their word is final.
- Posted Mar 23, 2005 9:41am PST Yeah I just saw that. So much goldness (and even more goonery) lost. You'd think they'd have a more recent backup than 2001.
- Posted Mar 22, 2005 9:28am PST VSNET2003 is a great IDE. If you don't feel like paying for it check out the express editions which are still in beta and free. I've been using...
- Posted Mar 21, 2005 5:22pm PST While this is an interesting experiment, gun nuts scare the heck out of me.
- Posted Mar 21, 2005 6:51am PST Same things that pay for our free roads, free public schools, cops, military, etc. The US has plenty of money floating around to do the whole...
- Posted Mar 19, 2005 9:15pm PST Battlefield Earth
- Posted Mar 19, 2005 7:09pm PST I think we need a filter that filters out the posts asking for a new filter.
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 9:46pm PST I swear they have a shacker on the inside. If I didn't see phil playing wow all the time I'd bet it was him.
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 3:22pm PST I get fed up more by the 'humorists' on that site. 'Lol w1ndow$ bl0ws amirite?' For everyworth while comment there are 10 comments of pure drivel.
- Posted Mar 15, 2005 7:29pm PST Is this newer than 0.9? Thats what I have and it doesn't have those features. Do they have a beta avalable somewhere?
- Posted Mar 15, 2005 6:34pm PST Gypsy Mod
- Posted Mar 15, 2005 2:15pm PST Oh what a clever play on words! Have you actually tried Mal recently?
- Posted Mar 14, 2005 6:53pm PST Hurry up. That game sounds amazing.
- Posted Mar 09, 2005 9:31pm PST oooh compilers are fun to write. Theres something nice about processing structured text. Writing my own assembly language and VM was a blast.
- Posted Mar 09, 2005 8:49pm PST The lite version won't play ogg's. The others should.