13,869 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Aug 09, 2009 10:14am PDT POUTINE
- Posted Aug 09, 2009 6:26am PDT buy a blender from blendtech and make a WILL IT BLEND? youtube video.
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 4:01pm PDT what http://kotaku.com/5332780/modern-warfare-2-features-cameo-from-50-cent-and-more
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 3:51pm PDT senheiser pc150/160
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 3:33pm PDT I have the claro halo and its great
- Posted Aug 08, 2009 6:04am PDT 42 by far, but they did a phenomal job on the bad company audio, hope they can do that as well with bf3
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 4:16pm PDT played on PC for about 6 month then on xbox. I got tired of playing on overpopulated servers and spending 1h each time to find a single decent...
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 2:57pm PDT ninja gaiden black
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 8:05pm PDT your headphones turn them off.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 8:04pm PDT they may be in game screens, but you they looks really high resolution. I really dont expect to see that kind of resolution and 60fps on consoles.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:59pm PDT wait for ION
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:58pm PDT harder to believe it will run at locked 60fps.
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:38pm PDT I always eat meat at breakfast. I Just rotate foods all the time, tuna, pork, beef, turkey, salmon, trout, chicken, some cottage cheese (if you can...
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:35pm PDT My typical meal is: portion of meat + nuts + veggies and sometimes a fruit. You cant go no carbs AND no fat. Your body need fuel, and it either...
- Posted Aug 06, 2009 6:28pm PDT Somes do fine on low cards diet, somes dont. Its all depend of your body type (well its more than that, but lets keep it simple)