13,293 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Apr 02, 2009 3:49pm PDT I can't stand lcd motion blur, thats the first thing I noticed when I bought that t220, playing cod4 online and couldnt even read my teamates name...
- Posted Apr 02, 2009 3:37pm PDT OH GOD YES!!! Just found a FW900 in good condition for 100$. Dumping my samsung crt last summer for this t220 was my biggest mistake ever. fuck...
- Posted Apr 01, 2009 7:12pm PDT agreed :(
- Posted Apr 01, 2009 6:38pm PDT Is bf2142 any good? this one dowloadable
- Posted Apr 01, 2009 6:34pm PDT That sucks, I was about to buy bf2 at ea store for 10$ but you can't download it. I reinstalled quake wars and while its a great game I really...
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 7:01pm PDT Lets just hope its not as bad as GTA4, I think mirrors edge ran well on pc ? that was also a DICE game.
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 6:58pm PDT I dont know, but cod4 feels kind of more "smooth"..
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 5:30pm PDT this game still active?
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 5:18pm PDT no I liked this one. I played the cod5 beta and didnt liked it.
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 5:05pm PDT I hated world at war
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 5:00pm PDT well, warfare as vehicule :/
- Posted Mar 29, 2009 4:23pm PDT http://gdc.gamespot.com/video/6206918/ This make me want to play BF:BC but I dont have my xbox anymore :( Whats the most recent/played...
- Posted Mar 28, 2009 2:23pm PDT I know, thats why I'm torn between a monitor or hdtv :(
- Posted Mar 28, 2009 2:14pm PDT I agree that plama is better overall, but 120hz is really nice, I dont play quake3 (or quakelive) anymore, but some games still benefit from having...
- Posted Mar 28, 2009 1:59pm PDT its not about price, but rather better picture qualiter or smoother.