14,082 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 3:01pm PDT you can't stack on a cod4 private match
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:49pm PDT matchmaking is game dependent btw, some games have better matchmaking then others.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:48pm PDT I agree that having a matchmaking option AND a server browser list would be ideal.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:45pm PDT so what? have you ever played on xbox live? I play bad company and cod4 alone on a regular basis and the matchmaking works great.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:41pm PDT 1 person matchmaking?
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:40pm PDT well maybe you can kick when on a private match, I never tried it.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:39pm PDT thats why I hated playing COD4 online on PC. I was tired of searching a decent 12players server, and when you are back from work and feel like...
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:34pm PDT I dont, but otherwise, tell me, why they would do this? Its the most plausible explanation.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:32pm PDT I know what you mean, but even if theres no official shack server, theres nothing to prevent you from playing with shackers on a private match....
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:28pm PDT Yes clearly I'm the one behind all of theses new "features", right. I called IW yesterday and told them I wanted the game like this and etc....
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:25pm PDT everyone seems to forgot that you will likely be able to do a private match like on xbox live and play with your friends, wich will be the same...
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:22pm PDT but you can do private matches with your Ego friends because its going to be integrated to steam so you can join your friends game.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:20pm PDT experience consistency.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:18pm PDT no. experience consistency means everyone play the same game. no costum rules/map/mod or retarded high amounts of players on a server.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 2:10pm PDT http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/dragon-age-origins-hands-on_6