13,301 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 5:18pm PST No, that screen is really lightweight (35lbs) and I actually bring this with me on location.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 4:38pm PST Here how it is with mkb http://chattypics.com/files/PN206736_sw1yzhoe18.jpg
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 6:09pm PST You can now play the battlefront2 trial with origin access. Lets try this.
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 5:16pm PST Holy.. https://www.anandtech.com/show/12017/intel-to-develop-discrete-gpus-hires-raja-koduri-as-chief-architect
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 12:53pm PST iGate
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 6:00am PST Zero and GT sports are actually the benchmark for hdr right now according to the internet.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 9:53am PST Is nioh a 2017 ninja gaiden?
- Posted Nov 05, 2017 10:31pm PST Found some stuff online, the hdr was supposed to be enabled via a firmware update (it as a 10bit panel, apparently same thing as many samsung lcds)...
- Posted Nov 05, 2017 6:09pm PST Not sure how the lastest cofee lake would be any different, the mobos are almost rebadged z270 stuff.
- Posted Nov 05, 2017 7:32am PST Hmmm heavy set looks dope
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 12:04pm PDT I couldnt get it to work, tried pairing it via BT without luck. Do you use any software of that touchpad act as a mouse straight out of the box?
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 10:36am PDT Also, with wireless mouse/keyboard/pad, it really just feels connecting another console, hdmi and power cord, thats it.
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 10:34am PDT I only used my wireless mouse to navigate in steam/origin etc then played games with the xbone s pad. (The BT version). Using any kind of tray...
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 6:07am PDT Yes they do
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 6:00am PDT Fuck that then.