13,301 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 1:52pm PST dont we already have quantum dots monitors?
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 8:31am PST oh well, looks like im keeping that asus34 then, hopefully this is sorted out in time for HDMI 2.1 :D
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 7:45am PST Funny because all this network code pretty much came from the first battlefront
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 9:53pm PST oh well, maybe then a shitty tn panel for general pc use, and use the oled for movie/gaming/photo editing
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 9:52pm PST 2 things I really dont give a shit about lol
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 9:50pm PST is it a huge upgrade over the B7?
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 9:04pm PST Just saw an OLED tv at my store, holy shit this is incredible, how stupid would be using this a my primary PC monitor? Possible burn in issues?
- Posted Nov 18, 2017 12:07pm PST :( But we had a perfect tech before, CRTs :(
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:50pm PST I dont think PUBG is popular because it has no grind, its popular because its a very unique and thrilling experience,
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 11:22am PST Last time I checked, none were running the dragon valley remake, that is enough for me to not even bother with this game anymore.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 9:49am PST Using the QC35 for over a year now, dont give a fuck about that new wireless chip, the BOSE noise canceling is out of this world, and the battery...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 8:23am PST Trailer of the year, holy shit this was pure gold.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 3:48pm PST However Witcher3 will not get HDR, only 4k. My wallet is happy. I would totally have bought a TV and X just for that fucking game.
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 9:09am PST I think I know why I dont enjoy the visual as much as I should, the game is somehow very aliased? Even with AA set to high, the jaggies everywhere...
- Posted Nov 11, 2017 9:06am PST Press X to pay respect