13,294 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 2:16pm PST nothing like a 10fps mode
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:02am PST Not new at all, but this is what ive been listening to lately https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASpchz2npg
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 7:22pm PST It is. Didnt think of using the mobo headers. Maybe I could do that with the MS dongle.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 10:15am PST Also, its very strange that they took so long to finally have a skip duplicate on import, about fucking time!! That was my biggest gripe with C1,...
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 7:24am PST Some of you may know how I have such an hard on for the CAPTURE ONE PRO photo editing software, today they release 11 and holy shit, this just...
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 7:18am PST Oops I meant MGS, yeah. Just started it yesterday
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 4:22am PST From a previous build
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 3:36pm PST 7700k, 16GB gskill 3200mhz, dual 960 evo, 1080mini, asus rog z270i and corsair sf600. Im never going i7 again, no games benefits from them, i5 is...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 3:34pm PST Too late, already went with the corsair, ill probably sell that silverstone psu with the ncase.
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:53pm PST External powerbrick
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:52pm PST That low profile noctua can’t really compete vs a big ass dark rock tf or some noctua tower style heatsink, but it can keep with a non oc 7700k...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 1:24pm PST Are you in canada
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 1:19pm PST Size comparison with razer core http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_5kbetf5xh3.jpg
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:45am PST Best of all, fits in a small backpack http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_lxgjefrxfd.jpg
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 8:07am PST Yep. That’s basically what I just did. You could also play some BF1 and some other good games as well.