13,699 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:14pm PST OW works
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 9:41am PST I made a post last week how I couldnt handle the input lag on this. Im in canada, east coast.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 9:39am PST This looks like its very region dependent because on my 300/100 connection there was a ton of delay, no way id play OW with this.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 6:29am PST You also spawn with weapons
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 4:04am PST Just get a dell ultrasharp wich suit your needs, if you need critical color adjustments, its either eizo or nec.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:46pm PST This is the very video that convinced me I was not crazy, and streaming was indeed very, very impressive.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:29pm PST At least PUBG is a fun game
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 12:27pm PST Because so many people can’t have a proper loud speaker setup where they lives. I use headphones for movies.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 8:52am PST Its not because of the heavy motion blur. 30fps is juddery, not the game.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:44am PST Its still my fav game ever. 60fps would be absolutely fucking perfect. There are times the 30fps and heavy motion blur really bothered me.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:38am PST Its still 30fps. I enjoyed game but 30fps isnt my definition of smooth. Its juddery as fuck and they put a ton of motion blur to hide it.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:14am PST Im very lucky to have a shitty eye sight because I sit 5feet away from my 55 lg oled and can’t tell the diff between both. Also, its cheaper on...
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 6:54am PST Oh and the free 4k itunes upgrades.
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 6:53am PST You can’t wrap your head about how convenient is accessing every movies from a menu instead of swapping discs?
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 6:09am PST Nop. With HDR its easily still the most impressive visuals.