14,082 chatty comments by "HisKillSkill"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 10:06am PDT http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_ldvmsptcmy.jpg
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 9:39am PDT Since most shackers are from US I figured id tell in F.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 9:38am PDT Yes but we dont have these soda flavored slurpees at least not as everywhere as here
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 6:03am PDT Well my town dont have soda flavored slurpees.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:44pm PDT Would like to but im not really on my own over here :(
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 8:43pm PDT The Mac's Convenience Stores have even more flavours, holy shit diabetes here I come.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 8:29pm PDT Im right there as well, but this is only where I sleep, we actually work near langham, the event called ag in motion
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 8:04pm PDT For years?
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 7:59pm PDT Im working in Saskatchewan this week and its my first time on another canadian province, how common is that stuff around the country?...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 9:00am PDT Yes it use DJI GO but not the 4.0 version (mostly the same thing) I dont have camera settings control beside the shutter, I need to set everything...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:26am PDT Dont worry, this huge beast is far from perfect, can be a pain to transport and isnt ready to go as fast. I still have a mavic air for my quick and...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:20am PDT and no, that chruch tower isnt straight, strong wind made that.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:19am PDT PHOTO POST I'm still enjoying the shit out of my DJI M600 drone, lately I started doing stuff right after sunset and this can be quite tricky...
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 7:58pm PDT Yes Olympus is micro 4/3 and exactly why they can make such small cameras and lens. Nothing wrong with a small sensor like that unless you really...
- Posted Jul 11, 2018 7:49pm PDT You forgot to mention optical