30,475 chatty comments by "Herman Toothrot"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 2:40pm PDT It attracts them naturally.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 2:40pm PDT The same way Goebbels did.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:25pm PDT One wonders who wants a random street dildo, though I'm sure those people exist.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:22pm PDT I don't regret having bought it. I got more than my money's worth out of it. If anything there was just too much of the same content. It needed...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:10pm PDT As someone else who was in the industry, you're the one who doesn't seem to know what you're talking about.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 3:52pm PDT Legality doesn't matter unless someone is actually willing to enforce the law.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:59pm PDT Specifically they can still be prosecuted for the crimes they'll be testifying about. Just their specific testimony in this case can't be used in a...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 10:37am PDT You're going to have to be more specific.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:26am PDT Financial online security has always struck me as pretty poor to be honest.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 9:16am PDT The point of the term "witch hunt" is that true witches don't exist. So no, a true witches can't be witch hunted because then it wouldn't be a...
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 11:00pm PDT Do neither of you remember Ellis?
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 10:57pm PDT Were you unaware of this or something?
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 10:54pm PDT The stated reason for the new policy had nothing to do with cruelty.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 10:25pm PDT When you're taught from a young age that blind faith is a virtue and doubts are to be scorned unless they ultimately reinforce your faith, a lot of...
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 10:23pm PDT It's a damn shame too. There are other parts of his life that I have rather a lot of respect for but I just can't respect who he is today anymore.