13,474 chatty comments by "Helter Skelter"
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 6:17am PST Bummer, you're missing out!
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 6:15am PST I'd love to see someone try to play GORN from a chair. Just, like, not my chair, because I don't feel like paying for a new monitor. Also, you...
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 12:47am PST There are existing monetization models that don't impact the competitive aspects of their parent game (aka the fun parts) and are fully capable of...
- Posted Nov 01, 2017 12:03am PDT I'm an E-Nano guy, but just about any vaporizer you can put on glass is okay by me.
- Posted Oct 29, 2017 8:45am PDT Depends on context. I run a very large Warframe clan and do not tolerate that shit in the slightest within that space. I have the tools to deal...
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 7:21am PDT Turn off PC, unplug old card, plug in new card, turn on PC again.
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 3:24am PDT Ah, I'm on the 4gb/64gb model. Might have something to do with it if you're using some particularly RAM-hungry apps.
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 8:33am PDT Modern silencers do neither.
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 10:06pm PDT Resigning would imply that any sense of shame or duty exists within him.
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 9:55am PDT The fact that we had to (very sneakily) source the titanium to make it from Russia is a hilarious detail in many respects.
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 7:39am PDT You'll lose people, but you'll also get new ones. Don't worry about it.
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 1:46am PDT Neither are most of his recent posts. Is this a cry for help?
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 1:51am PDT https://twitter.com/roqqus/status/908457153572298753
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 8:38pm PDT As long as you're giving plenty of advance notice and clear time frames on when the work is to be performed, no compensation should be necessary or...
- Posted Sep 14, 2017 7:54pm PDT Use it or lose it doesn't apply here. DMCA takedown notices are in place specifically so things that are clear violations don't have to go through...