23,190 chatty comments by "Head Rush"
- Posted Feb 11, 2008 9:53pm PST Definitely sounds like it. Artifacting may be happening due to something simple like overheating; download Ntune and check your temps.
- Posted Feb 11, 2008 9:17pm PST I'm still learning the game, but I'll play.
- Posted Feb 08, 2008 10:07am PST Backstabbing engis then sapping the turret before it has time to turn on you.
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 8:18pm PST I'll be there also
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 4:40pm PST I saw that, looked disgusting!
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 1:31pm PST My Gamestop got 1 copy, and sold out before I got there. I just went home and got it on Stardock instead.
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 1:19pm PST I went there to buy Sins of a Solar Empire Tuesday. It wasn't on BB's shelves, so I asked some 16 yr old employee about it. He told me "maybe...
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 12:29pm PST VAC vs. Punkbuster. Punkbuster is a joke, there are new hacks up all the time for the scumbags that need em.
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 5:15pm PST If there is, I haven't figured out how. Pretty sure you have to go back and get it.
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 5:11pm PST Recipe Menz! Does anyone have the recipe for Drunken Potatoes that someone posted last week? Can't get on the shack recipe site, and I promised...
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 5:09pm PST Newcastle and some leftover Coors Light from the Bowl. I'm from Colorado, I'm allowed to drink Coors light even though it's a sissy beer.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 11:17pm PST Anyone want to play? I'm sitting in channel shacknews lonely. Also, I got the name Headrush so you can change it from h3adrush, duncan.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 8:00pm PST H3adrush
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 7:22pm PST PM'ed
- Posted Feb 03, 2008 8:58am PST Stay far, far away from IbuyPower/Cyberpower. The build quality and customer service are notoriously horrible, which explains the attractive...