23,889 chatty comments by "Head Rush"
- Posted May 02, 2008 10:10pm PDT I wouldn't move to the pacific northwest to get Fat Tire, it's made in Fort Collins, Colorado. Also, once the "newness" wears off, it's barely...
- Posted May 02, 2008 10:09pm PDT Allagash Tripel, an Arrogant Bastard, and some Breckenridge Summer Ale (which isn't that great).
- Posted May 02, 2008 10:07pm PDT The faster you get through the last leg of the tunnel and up the stairs, the eaiser it is to get away from the cops. As soon as you reach the top...
- Posted May 02, 2008 10:04pm PDT Wit wiz is what real men order.
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:47pm PDT That's awesome, makes me feel better about investing in the BB warranty.
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:37pm PDT You're a fucking alpha male, man.
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:35pm PDT Shibas are adorable.
- Posted May 02, 2008 7:34pm PDT I thought I had it rough with mine wanting to rent Golden Compass instead of Iron Man, but you sir are truly unfortunate.
- Posted May 02, 2008 2:20pm PDT Why is she hugging Bill Paxton's father?
- Posted May 02, 2008 2:18pm PDT TF2, GTA, and some Halo 3 Fiesta weekend.
- Posted May 02, 2008 2:16pm PDT Yes I hate it. That and the single song that always happens to be on Electro-Choc.
- Posted May 02, 2008 11:18am PDT They just have to be hit with a crit, not killed, and that's one of the easiest achievements to get. I got that on Goldrush about half an hour...
- Posted May 02, 2008 11:10am PDT Haha, I love the fist to note the black people on the show, and the little symbols for Oscar. Genius.
- Posted May 02, 2008 2:02am PDT Tom Green caused this environmental crisis, by spraying Glen with hairspray, causing holes in the o-zone layer. Title changed because it clued...
- Posted May 02, 2008 1:48am PDT MP is really frustrating at times. More importantly though, there's one song I like on Electro-Choc, and it's never fucking on.