23,028 chatty comments by "Head Rush"
- Posted Feb 19, 2008 11:32am PST Guiter Hero and Wii Sports are the only two games my g/f will play as well. We actually tried the co-op Mario Galaxy, but she got bored of it in a...
- Posted Feb 19, 2008 12:36am PST I dont know wtf happened but it kicked me and now I'm getting "server not responding", no longer listed in my favs.
- Posted Feb 18, 2008 10:34pm PST You had some good backstabs on our pyro rush, of all things.
- Posted Feb 17, 2008 3:17pm PST Gangstar movies for $4.99. Casino and Lucky # Slevin = mine.
- Posted Feb 17, 2008 1:44pm PST I've got the G9 and the Sidewinder, and prefer the G9. I just couldn't get used to the shape of the Sidewinder.
- Posted Feb 16, 2008 9:51pm PST Damn that was intense.
- Posted Feb 16, 2008 11:59am PST I thought it was going to be another cat in an empty computer case. I LOL'd.
- Posted Feb 16, 2008 11:09am PST I think I'm out mittense. Ive been dealing with a family emergency for the last couple hours and I don't think I can commit the time to play a...
- Posted Feb 16, 2008 1:16am PST Best season yet? I'm 5 episodes in and fuckin loving it.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 5:35pm PST I'm a maybe also.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 4:13pm PST 22g per 11 oz., so roughly half the sugar of a can of Mt Dew, etc.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 2:59pm PST I think you can buy it at most grocery stores. Whole Foods and King Sooper's in CO both carry it.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 2:20pm PST Oops, that was for Brahmin.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 2:20pm PST http://chrisdodd.com/ Think he dropped out after Iowa.
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 2:16pm PST Negative. Ingredient list: Orange Juice, less than 1% of calcium phosphate, and calcium lactate.