27,488 chatty comments by "Haxim"
- Posted May 07, 2009 10:04am PDT Are those amulets you get from the daily quest good for anything other than spinning the wheel? Or should I be hanging on to them?
- Posted May 07, 2009 9:23am PDT Haxim -> Haxim Just got my embassy build and applied.
- Posted May 04, 2009 3:22pm PDT http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=300065
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 5:04pm PDT But his mom is dying...
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:55pm PDT Argh, meant to reply to the woot subthread.
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:52pm PDT Only pink and purple left :(
- Posted Apr 09, 2009 2:51pm PDT I don't mind SirReal's plugin: http://linkdata.se/lcdsirreal.html
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 7:30am PDT Better than my current rig, that's for sure.
- Posted Dec 04, 2008 6:13pm PST I totally would, were I not also looking for people to play with :(
- Posted Dec 04, 2008 10:35am PST I won't mention the x-ray goggles then...
- Posted Dec 04, 2008 9:37am PST The Dalaran cooking daily is worth 200g a day alone (on my server anyways). Just use your awards to buy spices and sell them on the AH.
- Posted Dec 03, 2008 3:17pm PST A bigger douche than Dion though?
- Posted Dec 03, 2008 1:18pm PST Layton's moustache is what frightens me. I picture it jumping off his face and siezing control of the government of he ever gets into a pposition...
- Posted Dec 02, 2008 3:09pm PST Iperf eot
- Posted Dec 02, 2008 10:58am PST Haha, stupid Ebay. I only use swoopo.com!