27,189 chatty comments by "Haxim"
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 3:17pm PDT The Dell kvm's are stellar. Especially the remote consoling via a browser.
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 1:06pm PDT Ok Gordon, bounce this specimen into the beam with your head to begin the (fitness) test...
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 11:26am PDT Meh, I won't be impressed until he adds a pool table that comes out of the floor.
- Posted Oct 07, 2008 12:29pm PDT Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. And it's making me want to play the first two again as well.
- Posted Oct 07, 2008 12:24pm PDT We started using Sophos after SAV failed us horribly. Works well for us.
- Posted Oct 07, 2008 9:42am PDT Ditto
- Posted Oct 06, 2008 12:59pm PDT That's more or less how I like to play games as a whole personally (probably in the minority on that one though). I kind of like to do the empire...
- Posted Oct 06, 2008 12:55pm PDT Roma (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/16496) isn't a bad two player game. I wish I could recall more of it but it's been awhile since I've played...
- Posted Oct 06, 2008 12:50pm PDT Race is fantastic. My gaming group doesn't play this nearly as much as I would like :(
- Posted Oct 03, 2008 5:39pm PDT Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway!!!!
- Posted Sep 26, 2008 11:08pm PDT Ok I lied, try http://www.rdesktop.org/ under Unbuntu
- Posted Sep 26, 2008 11:07pm PDT Run remote desktop on the XP machine. I think Unbuntu has an RDC client built in, and there's one availiable for OS X.
- Posted Sep 24, 2008 11:30am PDT Also, I think your best bet for monitoring traffic would be to setup port mirroring on the switch your firewall is plugged into (if it supports it)...
- Posted Sep 24, 2008 11:22am PDT ntop.
- Posted Sep 24, 2008 10:13am PDT XIM was the other component that you can plug into the XFPS to get rid of deadzone issues etc. http://xim360.com/