2,148 chatty comments by "Hamfucker"
- Posted Oct 11, 2000 8:09pm PDT Use FTP Serv-U. Its fast and easy to use. I have it along with the crack so email me if you want.
- Posted Oct 11, 2000 8:42pm PDT This babe hunt is missing some team action This might help: http://www.hush-hush.com/1stpost/goddess/moj34.jpg
- Posted Oct 11, 2000 8:45pm PDT This too: http://www.goddesspost.com/largeimage/largeimage.asp?imageurl=large/current/20001010(11_30_38).jpg (hope the link works)
- Posted Oct 14, 2000 11:38am PDT Ninja Scroll ! Greatest anime I've seen. I know its on DVD but I can't find it anywhere. I have the rip if you're interested.
- Posted Oct 14, 2000 11:45am PDT Ninja Resurection is the worst anime I've seen yet. Really crapy story and cheap action scenes. Even the extremely violent scenes don't make it...
- Posted Nov 08, 2000 7:05pm PST w00t! I'm one kickass pokÃ©mon! You can puke rocks. You can breathe Dr. Pepper. You can puke fire.
- Posted Nov 08, 2000 7:13pm PST My natural enemy is Charnerd, the nerdy Charmander
- Posted Nov 08, 2000 8:26pm PST OMFG! Geekiest thing I ever saw!!! (even worse than Quake-ascii)
- Posted Nov 08, 2000 8:32pm PST No idea. You should ask the linux fanboys at /.
- Posted Nov 09, 2000 4:05pm PST The same thing always happens to me. I blame it on my slow HD that finishes loading CS after the time-out to connect occurs. I once...
- Posted Nov 23, 2000 10:19am PST 1jajajajaja
- Posted Feb 21, 2001 9:14pm PST Who is this Bobby Prince ? (is it a joke?) The q1 soundtrack had some very atmospheric songs... just not alot of them But I'm damn glad its...
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 2:25pm PDT Anybody tried getting this dvd in canada ? The suckers want me to pay 16.50$ for shipping while the dvd only costs 15$. That can't be righ ??????
- Posted May 03, 2001 8:26pm PDT One of the advanced settings in the Internet options does that. No idea which one tough. Look around
- Posted May 15, 2001 4:10pm PDT Well this looks rather interesting Imagine playing this in coop mode