20,778 chatty comments by "Haku-Jin"
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:56pm PDT Aug 26
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:15pm PDT Yeah I'd agree with you on this. Goldmember had a moment or two but they were forgettable.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:12pm PDT Looked good to me.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:09pm PDT That kind of stuff is still in there, some of it works , some of it doesn't. More good than bad.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:06pm PDT Sometimes recycled crap just works : )
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:05pm PDT using "=" to make a statement = recycled to death
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:03pm PDT Yes, I liked the first one, hated the second, and I thought this movie would be ass. I was pleasantly suprised! It's just a good flick to see to...
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 7:56pm PDT I just got back from a sneak preview of GOLDMEMBER. It was pretty good, much better than the second one I'd say. They use a lot of recycled jokes...
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 2:43pm PDT Uh oh, not this again : (
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 10:54am PDT Here's a direct link to the deal http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 10:50am PDT Anyone can get this deal. They posted a story a couple days ago on www.planetgamecube.com check it out.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:48am PDT Can't we just have a good game without turning it into a mediocre movie?
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:14am PDT I do hate the last 3 seasons or so of the Simpsons though.
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 8:13am PDT I fucking LOVE the Simpsons! You shopuld read the whole post before you accuse me of such travesties! >: (
- Posted Jul 24, 2002 7:39am PDT It's ok to have standards.