20,779 chatty comments by "Haku-Jin"
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 4:52pm PDT Your name is fitting.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:34am PDT System Shock 2 and Undying
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:02am PDT errr...mouselook
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:01am PDT Go to the options screen, then select mouse options, check enable mluselook.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 5:28am PDT Have you read any of the comics?
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 5:21am PDT Big 10-4 on that one daddy-O. I'd rather watch Police Acedemy 8.
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:13pm PDT Really? Excellent! Everything that I saw said 3200+ and up. http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=572
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:02pm PDT I think i want the nforce3 mobo though and it only supports 3200+ and up.
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 4:00pm PDT This will leave me penniless as is! : )
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 3:58pm PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8181650
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 3:57pm PDT AMD 1600+ with an Asus A7V266-E Mobo, 384MB RAM and it can't run a game for more than 15 min without crashing. : ( BTW I'm also getting a 450W...
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 3:53pm PDT DOOM 3 Hardware Guru's How does this sound? AMD 3200+, MSI K8N NEO Nforce3 250GB Mobo, (2X)PC3200 DDR 400MHZ RAM and a Geforce4 Ti4200 (left...
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 3:41pm PDT ^^^^This man has his priorities straight! Good job!
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 3:20pm PDT The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 7:55am PDT Oh yeah and close the blinds/curtains to keep the sun out.