20,778 chatty comments by "Haku-Jin"
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:43am PDT Yes it does.
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:39am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8580745
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:39am PDT Oh yeah, I forgot it's Rebels vs. the Empire with computer controlled Ewoks helping out the Rebels. Scattered around the map are Ewok booby traps...
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:36am PDT So after playing about 2 hours of the Star Wars: Battlefront demo on the new DVD set I can safetly say this game will be very fun, on the PC....
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:16am PDT So you think stumbling, passing out and puking would be a better time?
- Posted Sep 13, 2004 7:28pm PDT Frank Black - Ten Percenter
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 9:18pm PDT Of course another Heineken!
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 3:55pm PDT Micheal Andrews featuring Gary Jules - Mad World It always make me want to contemplate suicide. : (
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 2:12pm PDT They should do a movie about a Terminator who fights aliens but is getting really bored with the repetitive nature of his work.
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 2:06pm PDT Will an XBOX play mp3 cd's?
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 1:40pm PDT I wish Eddie Murphy would do a no holds barred return to stand up. I also wish said return would be awesome!
- Posted Sep 12, 2004 1:04pm PDT Did you forget to take your pills?
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 2:31pm PDT Dry like the black guy from Predator!
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 2:26pm PDT Why the fuck would you uninstall UT2K4?
- Posted Sep 11, 2004 2:21pm PDT Amen on the 10-12 hour game length George. That's the sweet spot with games for me these days. It helps if it has a kick ass multiplayer...