20,778 chatty comments by "Haku-Jin"
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 1:07pm PDT I felt they found a nice balance between the two types of games. The defense is simplified but I think it works if you have a team that works...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 1:05pm PDT I've seen quite a few AI controlled players getting stuck driving into trees, walls etc.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:57pm PDT $#)$(#)^%^)*^^*(&* = FSW2 Am I right?! ; )
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:55pm PDT A friendly reminder! Shaun Of The Dead will be out in theatres in North America on Friday. You all better go see it!
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:43pm PDT Uhh I see. So what did you do for FSW, and what are you doing now?
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:17pm PDT Yeah, too bad though it would have been cool. I don't know what kind of work you did on it but I was impressed. I wasn't planning on picking it...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:15pm PDT Yes it does.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 12:14pm PDT It's not a Live demo, just SP with splitscreen co-op.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 11:44am PDT I thought you could turn anything into a weapon in that game? Did they cut out that feature? I remember them giving the frying pan as an example.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 11:40am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8580735
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 10:27am PDT I payed $49.99 CAD. So i would expect it to be $29.99 - $39.99 USD.
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 10:08am PDT ^^^This is correct.
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 5:52pm PDT Ghost Dog was a fucking awesome movie!
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:53am PDT Pixies - Bone Machine
- Posted Sep 18, 2004 8:53am PDT Yup