6,507 chatty comments by "Gylis"
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 4:39am PDT Why do you have two mice
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 4:38am PDT I really liked the aesthetics and the gameplay but the game just got too grindy eventually. There wasn't enough variety to make up for having to...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 2:19pm PDT The game is way way underrated. I have no clue why people were down on it.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 1:17pm PDT Noted. Looks delicious.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 12:34pm PDT Vienna, Austria I’m going to Vienna tomorrow. Any recommendations on must see stuff? So far my itinerary is basically wander around and see cool...
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 11:18am PDT Are you making a 'some people are better off under dictatorship' argument? The place needs a non-failing state. Lybia doesn't have one and in...
- Posted Apr 07, 2018 12:51pm PDT I'm risking this happening to me every morning.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 4:17pm PDT Anyways, that was fun. Cheers fellas
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 4:15pm PDT No, there was one horse archer that I had sent towards quad peaks, but I'm not sure you ever even got to see it.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 4:01pm PDT I figured I don't really have the time to drag this out too much and I would have been stopped by a couple of spearmen sitting in a walled city....
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 3:48pm PDT Hahaha, should've guessed.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 3:47pm PDT Lets just say my last few units rode off into the sunset with this playing in the background https://youtu.be/t99KH0TR-J4
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 1:24pm PDT It’s not that bad if you’ve played any other Paradox grand strategy games.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 1:22pm PDT It’s an amazing game. You ought to play it.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 12:19pm PDT That honour technically belongs to the barbarians: http://chattypics.com/files/byebye3_ec9nqcm0ou.png