16,957 chatty comments by "Gwyndion"
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 9:22am PDT Oops responded to wrong post.
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 9:21am PDT I'll do that. I upgraded my gun first and I'm kind of regretting that.
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 9:20am PDT I know which one you are talking about, that's where I am right now. I haven't found the way to open it either yet.
- Posted Apr 03, 2016 9:17am PDT I 100% agree. Brick is awesome, I feel like nobody has seen it.
- Posted Apr 02, 2016 5:50pm PDT Yeah, this was the second game I installed after building my rig last month... and it's still probably one of the most beautiful games around. You...
- Posted Apr 02, 2016 5:45pm PDT Hyper Light Drifter I just wanted to stop in to say that this game is kick-ass! I love it. You should all be playing it. It plays almost like...
- Posted Apr 01, 2016 1:47pm PDT Templeton Rye is really good and not too expensive.
- Posted Mar 29, 2016 9:55am PDT Battletech tabletop VR!!! I want this now!
- Posted Mar 17, 2016 10:15am PDT I know, the past few days I've been getting a little worried that I might regret going with the Oculus... The Vive reports coming out are getting...
- Posted Mar 16, 2016 2:26pm PDT Yeah, seems like a big deal to me, too bad they choose such a horrible name.
- Posted Mar 14, 2016 1:53pm PDT Yeah, I really thought the first one was pretty good. Nice graphics and well-written.
- Posted Mar 06, 2016 6:48pm PST This is how I read most of my books now. It's excellent, after getting used to it I have a hard time reading non-e-ink screens for a long time.
- Posted Mar 05, 2016 7:19pm PST Yeah, the eye tracking for better 3D is a night and day difference for me. I went from not using 3D to basically never turning it off.
- Posted Feb 29, 2016 5:50pm PST We are going to be seeing pieces of this video in meme GIFs for years to come.
- Posted Feb 26, 2016 10:29pm PST I'm not sure I agree with this argument. I think people have built in price limits they don't like to go beyond. I have been interested in VR since...