6,578 chatty comments by "GrimmyD"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 4:15pm PDT i agree. there's just something about the ambience in the game that sends shivers up my spine.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:00am PDT naw, it's called the whiteboy. there used to be a flash animation with a guy showing off a few dance moves, and whiteboy was one of them.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 8:10pm PDT half-life2?
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 12:47pm PDT is this the patch that makes it fun?
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 1:42pm PDT ATTN HL PLAYERS new version of Science and Industry coming soon! check the shots and info here: http://www.planethalflife.com/si/
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 10:20am PDT ATTN HL Players! Science and Industry 1.0 Released! Changelog + Download links in the next post
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 10:21am PDT Here is the list of changes since version 0.97b: * Improved netcode (client side weapon effects) * Improved HUD (status HUD, cloning...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 2:28pm PDT you can only download as fast as others can seed/upload. it's a sharing system. don't expect blazing fast speeds until at least a few people are...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 2:29pm PDT why would he be installing nvidia drivers on a radeon?
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:39pm PDT get cpu-z to check what your memory is. http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
- Posted Jul 29, 2004 8:20pm PDT do you mean the ultra?
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 11:59pm PDT uh, how far into the game was that? hope i didn't miss it (at alpha labs sector 4 right now)
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 12:06am PDT ah, thank you sir. yeah, that was kinda creepy. you guys ain't seen nothing yet though :(
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:04am PDT from what i hear, as long as you don't have an lcd monitor at a wierd res, go with the bfg.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 9:38pm PDT go with call of duty for the story, and serious sam for the pure action :)