861 chatty comments by "Grimmadog"
- Posted Nov 11, 2004 2:09pm PST That would be interesting... Half-Life and it's Half the title.... But wait that's about 1/4 of the title and that's 2 Half-Lifes.... hrm
- Posted Nov 23, 2004 9:38am PST I wonder how many people that were complaining about steam and are now actually praising it... or complaining even louder now :)
- Posted Dec 11, 2004 3:02pm PST Fission Mailed!
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 3:27pm PDT It's not just the gaming industry though, a lot of companies do this. I worked last summer as an intern at an investment banking firm in NYC. Most...
- Posted Jun 26, 2005 9:13am PDT Spies with a choke wire?
- Posted Jun 26, 2005 9:26am PDT Precisely.
- Posted Jun 30, 2005 9:24am PDT Oh come on his name is "the archvile" what would you expect? :P Very good post though.
- Posted Jul 03, 2005 9:23am PDT Happens to me too, mostly when I have to come to a stop quickly and shoot. It's like the weapon's recoil code has to 'reset' to a standing...
- Posted Jul 03, 2005 9:34am PDT Gun running was a lot of fun. They need a server variable to bring that back. Being able to plant the C4 anywhere was great too.
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 8:38am PDT As long as one day the My Games list isn't flooded with: "Buy Sin2 Episode 1" "Buy Sin2 Episode 2" "Buy Sin2 Episode 3" "Buy Sin2 Episode 4"...
- Posted Jul 20, 2005 3:20pm PDT Is there a way to get Thunderbird to minimize to system tray? I can't seem to find it if it does.
- Posted Jul 21, 2005 10:54am PDT Ah, thank you to the two above.
- Posted Jul 21, 2005 10:56am PDT Completely off-topic but wasn't Coffee Talk the name of a Saturday Night Live skit with Mike Myers?
- Posted Jul 28, 2005 9:41am PDT White Power!
- Posted Aug 05, 2005 4:11pm PDT actually if you multiply it out it's 768 more pixels!