693 chatty comments by "GreggD"
- Posted Feb 26, 2016 12:44pm PST He gave up early on and refused to look back. Shame, really.
- Posted Nov 04, 2015 4:33pm PST Not to mention the performance meeting, and in some cases, exceeding the standard set by the original releases.
- Posted Feb 20, 2015 12:05am PST Well, I'm still playing and I wouldn't like that. And trust me, I'm not alone...
- Posted Feb 19, 2015 9:47pm PST Well, they're crafting a map for 4 based entirely on community ideas. They announced it alongside this little perk.
- Posted Nov 26, 2014 10:38am PST SSX is amazing, can't wait to download it.
- Posted Nov 21, 2014 3:56pm PST Especially for a non-Platinum developed Japanese AAA title. Honestly, based on the visuals they've shown, I fully expected some steep requirements.
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 5:46pm PDT If you reverse it, and put the install disc data on the flash and the play disc on the hdd, it runs even better.
- Posted Sep 07, 2014 12:22am PDT One last thing, I've been streaming it via Twitch, this is from earlier today: http://www.twitch.tv/greggdelirious/b/565669080
- Posted Sep 07, 2014 12:19am PDT Also, with the amount of streaming this game does after the initial loading screens, I would imagine the fact I have it installed to my SSD is...
- Posted Sep 07, 2014 12:18am PDT As far as I can tell, the frames never dip below 30 on my system. I'm using a GTX 770 4gb.
- Posted Sep 01, 2014 7:22pm PDT Makes sense, since it was one of the only worthwhile games near launch.
- Posted Aug 11, 2014 6:37pm PDT They're not considering, it's confirmed and will be rolling out in the coming months.
- Posted Aug 11, 2014 6:36pm PDT There's a lot more going on with BF4, I'd say it's worth a good look. It might win you over.
- Posted Aug 06, 2014 9:16pm PDT Almost everything I stream has licensed music in it. So there goes half the charm of the games I've been streaming...
- Posted Jul 22, 2014 8:45am PDT Also, the Pyro is supposed to be paunchy.