13,990 chatty comments by "GreatGooglyMoogly"
- Posted Jan 02, 2002 2:22pm PST Oh dear. This won't be nice...judging by the UT maps, DE weren't the ones who could make decent maps (bleszinski/caudle/willard were the ones who...
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:02pm PST Holy crap, this looks awful. Sure ~80% of all geometry being vertex shaded (no lightmaps except on BSP)is awful, but...to make this shitty lighting...
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:14pm PST Your point being? Yeah sure, but you won't fucking have "a vertex frequency higher than the resolution of a lightmap" in many places in UW.
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:16pm PST Heck, even UT looked better than this. More tris here, sure, but..uh...blargh
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:25pm PST El bullshitto. Also, the vertices will for the most of the time not be arranged in a perfect grid, so certain stuff won't show up...please, do...
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:27pm PST Indeed, shows how much crack he's smoking...
- Posted Jan 04, 2002 5:46pm PST you should watch this page a bit more often: http://www.gamespy.com/stats/
- Posted Mar 21, 2002 4:50am PST How I see it, Raven's last good game was Heretic. Hexen was mildly ok in the beginning but grew annoying fast. Now all their games suck.
- Posted Mar 22, 2002 9:45am PST Thank GOD Max Payne didn't win anything. That just made my day.
- Posted Mar 22, 2002 9:51am PST http://www.planetcrap.com/blah.php?action=viewtopic&topic_id=381&limit=50&PHPSESSID=5e27835b520571d43e1d2b35c786016b#22
- Posted Apr 10, 2002 1:07am PDT XBox HAS flopped in Europe. It's too expensive.
- Posted Apr 10, 2002 1:24am PDT oH NO! It is the attack of teh coconut-headedd abomonation from Epsilon VI!!!1~ run far you're lifes.
- Posted May 06, 2003 10:59pm PDT Holy crap, that HUD really sucks :( Fix it, please.
- Posted May 07, 2003 4:16am PDT I don't see any practical reason for making it circular though, obstructing the view. Translucency doesn't help in those occasions either.
- Posted May 13, 2003 10:05am PDT That's the funniest quote ever. Seems mr. Pitchford didn't learn much since his last escapades with pre-rendered PraxWar "screenshots". He likes...