1,990 chatty comments by "Goodkatt"
- Posted Nov 15, 2012 2:13pm PST ahah, found my new favorite webpage http://www.drunkronswanson.com/
- Posted Nov 15, 2012 10:52am PST Loved the original, Can only get better with Kevin Spacey
- Posted Nov 15, 2012 7:27am PST If there were more knucleballers, I think he'd be an above average pitcher, and not Cy Young worthy. But there arent, and it gives him a good...
- Posted Nov 14, 2012 2:02pm PST 779
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 5:34pm PST I just know that I will hear this song on the local news on thanksgiving. Or maybe ill hear it during the lions game. The only thing that could...
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 5:10pm PST 26 million from the sale of authenticators. Didnt each authenticator come out to a net profit of $0 for Blizzard?
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 4:37pm PST The only Samsung products that dont qualify, LCDs i mean, are TFT-LCD's that were purchased directly form samsung. Thats what i understood after...
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 4:29pm PST I think thats pretty standard for class action suits. Aren't mass torts like 20%-25%?
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 4:15pm PST 2 TV's 4 monitors and 2 notebooks. in that 7 year span.
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 4:12pm PST First time I saw it, I thought they put a Disney parade float in the outfield.
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 3:42pm PST It didnt mark it as required for me, so I didnt put mine in.
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 3:41pm PST afaik no, I'm guesstimating based on # of devices and price i paid. I could be getting more or less, but i was pretty reserved.
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 3:20pm PST Anyone else getting money from the LCD class action? https://lcdclass.com/ In total ill get about $350 for lcds I dont use anymore.
- Posted Nov 13, 2012 6:47am PST Same, big fan, but not clicking with me. But for 4 bucks ill add it to the library, maybe itll grow on me.
- Posted Nov 11, 2012 12:10am PST People say that if its like Shadow Broker, then $15 is well worth it, and I have to agree.