1,994 chatty comments by "Goodkatt"
- Posted Dec 04, 2012 5:33am PST Dont tempt me, Ive got too many games from the steam sale. If i go on another me3 binge, I wont get to anything new for months.
- Posted Dec 03, 2012 3:52am PST I liked that one too, had to add it to my active mods.
- Posted Dec 03, 2012 3:42am PST What kind of projectile would the shack-gun fire?
- Posted Dec 02, 2012 11:57am PST Didnt he just pass Battlefury-AM this last patch as the best farming hero?
- Posted Dec 02, 2012 4:46am PST I disagree with you on Meepo. Hes easily countered, even when played by a pro. I doubt you will ever see him in a pro match when it counts, at...
- Posted Nov 27, 2012 4:45am PST I was so psyched for Omega, but i spent way too much on steam and amazon sales this last week, i dont know if i can spare $20 for dlc. Origin needs...
- Posted Nov 25, 2012 2:29pm PST Xenophobe
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 2:23pm PST So your betting that Tebows running game will survive the crappiness that is the Jets offensive line? Tebows passing game? This is Tebows...
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 12:33pm PST Amazon Prime, best investment ever.
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 10:00am PST As opposed to Tebow? If you want the shiniest of two turds, its Sanchez, not Tebow. Hes spot on with what hes saying.
- Posted Nov 23, 2012 9:52am PST I wish they would put it on sale on Origin. From what ive heard, at $10 (800 pts), its not worth it, but at $5 sounds like it would be. Ill...
- Posted Nov 22, 2012 6:36pm PST I want them to bring in Tebow and then somehow win, just because of the absolute insanity that will follow. Yeah i know its nigh impossible, but it...
- Posted Nov 22, 2012 11:53am PST Par for the lions on thanksgiving, shooting themselves in the foot.
- Posted Nov 22, 2012 11:14am PST Kid Rock is gone. Its Bob Ritchie now.
- Posted Nov 22, 2012 11:03am PST I hope he wins a championship for the Lions before he leaves.