20,756 chatty comments by "Goncyn"
- Posted Jul 14, 2005 3:04pm PDT What's your in-game name c0bra, I'm always wanting to know more friendly experienced players.
- Posted Jul 14, 2005 3:03pm PDT We are chillin in Penirgman, and mining Jaspet in a nearby 0.4 system that is generally deserted at night. I didn't mention its name specifically...
- Posted Jul 10, 2005 1:25pm PDT lol... good stuff.
- Posted Jul 10, 2005 6:55am PDT Yeah, but that's no fun. Shoot! Kill!
- Posted Jul 09, 2005 5:53pm PDT Maybe I'm nuts, but aren't the numbers on the maps meant to be players per team, not on the whole server? like the "32" maps are meant for 64...
- Posted Jul 03, 2005 9:19am PDT Drag your taskbar up one notch so it has two rows. Then it always shows the time AND date. Plus, you can fit lots more programs on there with...
- Posted Jul 02, 2005 8:41am PDT ashkie's down? not coming up on the shackserver monitor and I can't connect. :-/
- Posted Jul 02, 2005 7:48am PDT Go Go Go! Oh wait.... well whatever!
- Posted Jun 25, 2005 8:41am PDT I have to say from playing last night that the maps seem too gigantic. I really enjoyed Gulf of Omen 32 with 64 players during the demo high...
- Posted Jun 24, 2005 10:52pm PDT That white one looks EVIL. O.o
- Posted Jun 17, 2005 7:03pm PDT For playing Memorybattlehogfield 2.
- Posted Jun 14, 2005 2:28pm PDT they were already linked here a few days ago iirc
- Posted Jun 11, 2005 7:36am PDT I really wish I did :( Hate having to play with fuzzy text on my 17" LCD.
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 4:41pm PDT Oh man. I can't stop reading it out loud.
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 3:13pm PDT I just started it with my upload cap set to 70k/s. I'd put it higher but to be honest I'm scared of the university shutting down my jack :(