20,757 chatty comments by "Goncyn"
- Posted May 26, 2018 3:45pm PDT I took lessons and really liked it. I don't want all the responsibility of owning a boat, though :
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:17am PDT Been waiting to find out what their new project is for ages. A scifi setting is just the right way to add some variety to the perfection of AoW3.
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:12am PDT Oh fuuuuuuck yes!
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:44am PDT There's a newer version of that I installed last night. 397.64.
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:40am PDT It's not the most visually exciting game but the gameplay is top notch
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:34am PDT Yeah that's what happened, reinforcements came turn 1. Was fighting four light mechs and four heavy vehicles at once.
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:41am PDT I thought homegroups were just deprecated this release but still supported
- Posted May 19, 2018 9:40am PDT I haven't gotten very far but I just encountered an enemy mech with flamers for the first time and it FUCKED up my only heavy. Automatic shutdown,...
- Posted May 18, 2018 8:48pm PDT Have you tried using TypeScript with phaser? I started trying to mess with it and I never quite got it working. Probably was missing something...
- Posted May 18, 2018 5:08pm PDT Is that the game I won as the Dutch? Good times.
- Posted May 15, 2018 7:40am PDT yeah I didn't completely pay attention to the timeline. Take the sure thing if you don't have a commitment from the better place.
- Posted May 15, 2018 6:45am PDT It's more disruptive for the people at the first job if you make them spend their time and money onboarding you, then you immediately quit, than if...
- Posted May 14, 2018 8:16am PDT We've been watching it. I like it, and it's kind of refreshingly different. I wouldn't say it's totally amazing but worth checking out for sure.
- Posted May 13, 2018 2:53pm PDT Let's not forget that Destiny 2 is exactly the same game as the first one with new maps and some features reshuffled in a disappointing way. And...
- Posted May 11, 2018 8:21am PDT I still like the site a lot because they write about games I care about more than most others.