20,505 chatty comments by "Goncyn"
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 2:07pm PST I've seen a few of these in DC, and they always look well cared for and fully stocked
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 1:14pm PST the trick is always that if you wait for certainty, you miss the opportunity
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 9:47am PST That's what's dumb about this. You pay for a service. You shouldn't have to change your habits to avoid using that service!
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 9:17am PST The new app is pretty bad. I'm constantly confused by how to get back to the list of music or how to switch rooms, the two primary activities!
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 4:35am PST Anyone familiar with these games? How do they compare with final fantasy tactics?
- Posted Jan 13, 2018 9:18pm PST Why isn't there an option to turn auto play off? Drives me nuts. I like to bask in the end credits.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 2:06pm PST Maybe you're right, but I get more of the impression that they don't have anyone with the vision to do something new and really nail it. Civ 6 has...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 1:58pm PST Yeah I get the impression they don't really know what they're doing any more. At least XCOM continues to be amazing!
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 11:34am PST mutt
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 8:42am PST I love the movies visually; I just wish the actors weren't all "I'm giving a fantasy speeeech!!" every time they open their mouths.
- Posted Jan 09, 2018 9:19am PST I was able to buy one directly from NVIDIA a few months ago, couldn't find one anywhere else for MSRP, just keep checking
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 11:10am PST based on that video, the map is a huge improvement, but text menus are here to stay
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 9:11am PST looks really promising for sure, hope they fixed fighters flying into things and dying
- Posted Jan 07, 2018 10:32pm PST I've tried wireless mice a few times over the years and hated every one; it's not really obvious latency, it's that it occasionally skips or...
- Posted Jan 07, 2018 3:36pm PST Unexplored