8,120 chatty comments by "GodZilly"
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 8:05am PDT Actually, chap. 3 is on the boat, so its between Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2.
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 11:50pm PDT www.dvdboxoffice.com
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 11:53pm PDT it's awesome. And if you're into the 'tamagochi'-part of the game, it'll take you weeks to months.
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 2:36am PDT Jill Valentine too.
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 2:44am PDT Every 'song' in MegaMan 2 was awesome, but yeah, Wily's Castle was the best.
- Posted Oct 28, 2004 1:11am PDT Yeah, someone give me a reason not to cancel my pre-order of the SE-edition now that there is no online coop (which was the reason I ordered it)...
- Posted Nov 06, 2004 1:45am PST Im also one of the lucky, and I just finished it. The ending is a MAJOR let-down! The game isnt finished! Did Bungie run out of time?
- Posted Nov 06, 2004 7:06am PST The game isnt as long as you think. I beat it in 6 hours :(.
- Posted Nov 06, 2004 7:28am PST I played it on normal, and didn't kill everything, rushed thorugh many places with arbiters stealth-ability.
- Posted Nov 07, 2004 1:09am PST Yeah, maybe I've gotten spoiled.
- Posted Nov 07, 2004 10:14pm PST Need for speed 3: Hot Pursuit and if you want something with better graphics, Rally Championship Xtreme was awesome.
- Posted Nov 09, 2004 2:45am PST Couldn't agree more on the ending. My theory is: they didn't have time to complete it, so they decided to to release this as it was, and cash in on...
- Posted Nov 16, 2004 2:41pm PST I bought the in the stores today and notices that I didn't get Half-Life:Source. And I can buy it from Steam either, only way to get it seems to be...
- Posted Nov 16, 2004 2:42pm PST I CAN'T buy it from Steam either*
- Posted Nov 20, 2004 5:04am PST DMA Design renamed themselves just before the launch of GTA3 to... guess what? Rockstar Games. Rockstar = former DNA Designs.