72,415 chatty comments by "GloriousCow"
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 12:21am PST It depends on what kind of liquor it is. Different alcoholic beverages age differently.
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 12:23am PST You did good; but none can withstand the cow.
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 12:30am PST Gin is usually aged briefly, I believe...
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 12:38am PST Give some to a friend and wait a few hours
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 12:41am PST Grr, this happens all the time, anybody know why Mozilla/Phoenix wants to display .wmv files in the browser as pages of gobbledegook instead of...
- Posted Dec 06, 2002 1:17am PST I knew there was a reason I didn't like Frescsa... http://www.mum.org/fresca1.jpg
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 1:30am PST Moo.
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 1:30am PST It was still kinda jaggy... but not as bad I guess
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 12:40pm PST His name was Hernando McSpackle.
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:14pm PST I wish you were my neighbor :-(
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:31pm PST How do you leave your house keys in your house? Do you not lock your doors?
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:35pm PST Wait, if you didn't lock your doors, you couldn't have locked your keys in your house. But you locked your doors without your keys. ... I'm...
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:38pm PST Anything but a deadbolt is uncivilized, dammit.
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:42pm PST Yeah, but if you try to lock the deadbolt, and can't, because you don't have your keys, and you've got some fruity communist auto-locking door, at...
- Posted Dec 07, 2002 2:45pm PST Just scream "No, i won't have sex with you filthy minded hag!" next time. Works wonders on old ladies.