1,609 chatty comments by "General Balsaga"
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:53pm PDT And to my family. And to everyone I've talked to in my life thus far as clear as I can recall.
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:48pm PDT Okay. But from what I've seen issues have weight, it's not simply which side has more things you agree with. Abortion counts like 1000x or more.
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:43pm PDT Not particularly, I'm most interested in hearing about what a Pro-Choice Republican is like, and I'm talking a person that votes straight party...
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:35pm PDT My family is completely Republican at the foundation because they are all Anit-Choice. They aren't racists, maybe a bit classist, believing that...
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:27pm PDT I know plenty of them, they all vote Democrat. The idea that Republicans spend less..
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:22pm PDT Sure sure, we have to make concessions when picking a political team to join, but ABORTION? I wonder how that person squares that. I wonder what...
- Posted May 21, 2018 12:05pm PDT I'm as patronizing as is absolutely necessary given the situation.
- Posted May 21, 2018 8:10am PDT Why do other countries with legalized abortion and just as much access to violent movies/video games lack all the school shootings? HOW THE FUCK...
- Posted May 21, 2018 6:38am PDT Most honorable kind sir!
- Posted May 21, 2018 5:58am PDT Roll them dice!
- Posted May 21, 2018 5:50am PDT So windows updates are like vaccines, as more windows systems get patched / stay updated there are less chances of major computer virus outbreaks.
- Posted May 21, 2018 5:40am PDT How do you feel about vaccines?
- Posted May 20, 2018 9:50pm PDT Yes, Mad Max 2 type game with more varied shooting/enemies is a big win.
- Posted May 20, 2018 9:49pm PDT I hope it's evolved some since then, because yes JC3 on PS4 was terribad, gave up on that game because of the sub 30FPS. I'll be playing Rage2 on...
- Posted May 20, 2018 9:46pm PDT I said that day one? http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37519367