1,424 chatty comments by "General Balsaga"
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 5:16pm PST This is true in many many films. It’s a bummer when the worlds built are not “lived in” looking.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 1:22pm PST Sleeping it off only works in the best nazi propaganda films.
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 4:55am PST Do you think Doc’s an adulterer or that he committed sexual assault and adultery?
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 10:37pm PST This! Way more fun to “action movie” your time in PUBG.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 2:00pm PST When bestiality gets in the way of exploring some of the best TV ever made.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 5:57pm PST Yes. So much play on the apple 2e, copying discs so we could do vegas runs over and over. I kicked 2. It is the only Kickstarter game I've gotten...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 2:39pm PST I believe with a new Star War every damn year until heat death of universe, it’s POSSIBLE. BUT, did you know kids love all the new Star Wars...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 9:28am PST HAHAHAHHHAAH some people only have one. Like me. Comcast or nothing.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 8:51pm PST And what? What do you expect from this post? Vindication? A internet hug? WHAT?!?!?!?!
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 10:34am PST Ya, they didn’t need to add the pubg mode, fortnite was doing fine without it.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 10:25am PST From the jaws of defeat! This dev needs to be paying BlueHole for coming up with game mode that saved Fortnite from utter financial ruin.
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 7:18am PST Is this Black guilt?
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 5:04am PST Have you ever experienced any major troubles in your life? This hate might be displaced.
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 5:00am PST So the secret is playing all day long.
- Posted Jan 10, 2018 6:05pm PST Yes. 2-3 times in 2-3 months for me. I thought it might be due to having a 2-monitor hooked up (a projector), but ah no fucking idea.