33 chatty comments by "GSMorpheus"
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 12:29am PDT "You have waited 68 minutes" "Average wait time 51 minutes" "few more minutes to wait" "You have waited 76 minuted" "Average wait time 50 minutes"...
- Posted Jan 08, 2003 11:23am PST After seeing the trailer, and one character in particular, I find it very difficult to take this game seriously. The action looks generic, dull and...
- Posted Jan 27, 2003 8:48am PST Not exactly a spectacularly powerful card. As far as I'm concerned, the price, size, noise, and heat ensure it won't be in my next system come Doom...
- Posted Mar 03, 2003 2:50pm PST But wouldn't A game's screenshots' quality is directly proportional to the time until release date. imply that due to high quality, there is...
- Posted Mar 08, 2003 3:00am PST Absolutely spot on.
- Posted Mar 12, 2003 12:08pm PST Yes, and America's Army is made to train who?
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 4:21am PDT I'll be looking forward to this account of how America won the Vietnam war.
- Posted Apr 22, 2003 12:20pm PDT This is some sort of joke, right?
- Posted Apr 24, 2003 2:23pm PDT Is there bot support?
- Posted May 20, 2003 5:10am PDT I'd love to see a Hell Knight take on a strider. I doubt the strider could handle a couple of imps.
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 2:51am PDT Newsround? How about www.theonering.net or www.lordoftherings.net?
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 9:22am PDT Damn right, with Interplay selling off all their IPs, they have no excuse not to pick up Kingpin 2.
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 12:47am PDT Are they? Can you give me a news link or something?
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 12:48am PDT I meant ATI OpenGL drivers in my last post BTW
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 9:24am PDT As Carmack said, they'd be rendering the same frames all after 60fps.