13,427 chatty comments by "FreshwaterAU"
- Posted Apr 23, 2010 5:47am PDT Shack: What is the timeline on releasing expansion #1? Chris Sigaty: It's 10 years per (laughs). No, we're estimating about 18 months from...
- Posted Apr 22, 2010 6:10am PDT I'd really like to see a melee only survival mode
- Posted Apr 21, 2010 11:14am PDT Yeah I guess I didn't realize that. So we can buy the CD and then install it and play without the CD similar to L4D?
- Posted Apr 21, 2010 11:13am PDT really?
- Posted Apr 21, 2010 10:42am PDT Genius. This won't work for me as I don't care enough about the Beta to do this, but it will probably net them a lot of sales if people don't care...
- Posted Apr 21, 2010 5:52am PDT Awesome, I really figured with all the content this would be like $5. Valve WIN.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 11:14am PDT Yeah, and I don't even look at printed manuals anymore. I'd almost prefer digital if I really need to hit the manual, that way I know I won't lose...
- Posted Apr 15, 2010 7:13am PDT but the name of the move is "kick ass" that doesnt really scream kid friendly.
- Posted Apr 12, 2010 7:04am PDT Wonder if EA will pick up that legal tab to sue for MW2 and COD.
- Posted Apr 08, 2010 9:21am PDT I wonder how much the expansion missions will cost, surely they can't claim each expansion should be worth 60 since multiplayer comes with the...
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 4:41pm PDT Not getting hosed fail
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 9:53am PDT The first was pretty good Second one was pretty awful Third, also pretty awful However, I'll still see this next one. Keeping it REAL
- Posted Mar 29, 2010 6:42am PDT Is it really free for PC? Man I love valve. I probably would have paid for this.
- Posted Mar 26, 2010 5:55am PDT See that's the one complaint I have with Batman, I don't like having to run to the next checkpoint, I want to save where I am. I do like Torchlight...
- Posted Mar 23, 2010 11:05am PDT map not mp, ARGH!