13,816 chatty comments by "FreshwaterAU"
- Posted Jun 05, 2011 4:51am PDT Can't believe the prosecutor is agreeing to this. The family doesn't get to decide the criminal aspects, just civil. I say fuck the money and send...
- Posted Jun 05, 2011 4:49am PDT Dead nation or little big planet? I'm a big fan of zombies but heard good things about LBP.
- Posted Jun 04, 2011 7:28am PDT I'm liking it too. Have a very slight aiming issue now that I've got a projectile item but I'm getting the hang of it. Great game!
- Posted Jun 03, 2011 6:59am PDT nice I'll have to try that, I dont have many console games and got this a while back, still getting used to the controls etc. I ran into one...
- Posted Jun 03, 2011 6:56am PDT what the, how am I missing these challenges? I could really use help on aiming
- Posted Jun 03, 2011 4:37am PDT Exactly
- Posted Jun 03, 2011 4:36am PDT Same here. Terrible move. I own crysis and dead space bc of steam. I won't use their crappy store. Disappointing
- Posted Jun 02, 2011 4:38pm PDT zug zug
- Posted Jun 01, 2011 3:30pm PDT Sugarland isnt a shit hole, its actually pretty nice and has IMO the best sushi place around in Japineros
- Posted May 31, 2011 1:01pm PDT ok, so I dont have a lasso yet, gotcha. yeah I dont want the outfit, figured I could make some $ off of it but I'll just do the missions for now.
- Posted May 31, 2011 10:09am PDT Red Dead Redemption I'm very early into the game and wanted someone to help me out with a few basics I just got the option to do night...
- Posted May 28, 2011 11:27am PDT I bought far cry 2 and asscreed 2. Im so weak. I have a ton of games to play already. Life fail?
- Posted May 28, 2011 4:33am PDT Yeah that's what I do. Works great!
- Posted May 27, 2011 9:08am PDT yeah the creatures are just too powerful north, you need to go the other direction and level up a bit.
- Posted May 26, 2011 7:05am PDT Money for people