120,539 chatty comments by "Fred Garvin"
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 9:09pm PST I guess the NRA will be pimping self-shooting guns as a safe alternative next.
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 10:26pm PST Get fucking bent.
- Posted Mar 07, 2017 12:32am PST Thanks. Now you can just come over and rock me to sleep.
- Posted Mar 06, 2017 2:16pm PST I hate remixes that sound like someone had a spare beat lying around and just took a few samples from the original.
- Posted Mar 06, 2017 1:16pm PST Meh. I liked the idea of people trying to push an every day hatch. It was funny.
- Posted Mar 06, 2017 11:15am PST The idea, from what I gathered over the years, is just to have an every day driver type of car. GT86 is cool, but it's not a regular 4 seater hatch.
- Posted Mar 05, 2017 11:47pm PST The time shifting is an awesome mechanic, but it's game design 101 to never make a level that doesn't offer options. I keep getting almost to the...
- Posted Mar 04, 2017 8:45pm PST I am using a Belkin router as an AP because the wirless on the ISP DSL modem is shit. It looks like it has Twonky as a built-in media server. Can...
- Posted Mar 04, 2017 10:01am PST https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/838044902961229824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/838046638065123328...
- Posted Mar 03, 2017 12:30pm PST Welcome to Trump's America World.
- Posted Mar 03, 2017 11:01am PST Right. Just like the whole Obamacare thing. Until it effects them and then they'll be bitching and moaning.
- Posted Mar 01, 2017 4:46pm PST Of course they did: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39123265
- Posted Feb 28, 2017 1:02pm PST Yeah, Carlson keeps talking over him and moving the goal posts. Typical Fox interview technique.
- Posted Feb 28, 2017 12:02pm PST Why the fuck are Canadian tax payers on the hook for additional security for these ass muppets?...
- Posted Feb 27, 2017 6:45pm PST Yeah, I think that's the one I am going to get.