78,777 chatty comments by "FrayLo"
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 10:40pm PDT I went to the final four last year and even though my team lost in the final, it was one of the most memorable weekends of my life.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:00pm PDT No one likes Syracuse and they shouldn’t have even gotten a bid
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:54pm PDT I am better at predicting 63 games than all of you combined
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 3:50pm PDT March Madness pools in WH: White House officials have begun betting pools of sorts among each other on who's getting ousted next. Lot of people...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 2:00pm PDT Just wait for the NRA / hard right outrage on this. Boycott Nickelodeon.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 1:11pm PDT Generally I’m inclined to give people the benefit of the doubt, but this guy lost that when he grabbed and yelled at your kid IMO
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:31pm PDT Knowing kids and how stories tend to get mixed up, personally I’d try and find out the deal before yelling and grabbing a 6 year old. But u do u...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:18pm PDT Seriously wtf
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:17pm PDT What rational person yells at a 6 year old about a jacket? Multiple times, to boot?
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:07pm PDT Why even bother trying to set up another “meeting” with him, guy is bonkers and clearly isn’t rational
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 12:05pm PDT My advice is to stay away from the dad because that guy is fucking nuts
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 11:28am PDT Cool story
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 9:58am PDT The first video escalated pretty quickly. Great way to have someone not listen to you.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 9:32am PDT I don’t think that’s what the chart is saying, but it’s hard to tell. Eastern WA is certainly much more conservative than Seattle area, but...
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 9:19am PDT You said that, oops. Too much going on :-/