53 chatty comments by "Fraeon"
- Posted Nov 13, 2005 4:59am PST Very true. I'd like to see the NS on the Doom 3 engine, though but you just can't have it all.
- Posted Nov 13, 2005 5:05am PST Super Mario World still is the best platformer ever. And if you disagree with me, you wrong and should be thrown into the next bonfire.
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 4:42am PST Ack. Stuck in level 9 and can't for the life of me figure out what it's even about. Gah.
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 4:43am PST ON MUSIC A A DOWN A RIGHT What's that even mean?
- Posted Nov 29, 2005 4:45am PST The point is to get the 5 things that have nothing to do with Halo.
- Posted Dec 17, 2005 9:51am PST So will they have magic dragons and zombies in this game like in the last one?
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 12:25pm PST And the first game to use the Next-Gen engine...Corridor FPS #438729
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 6:14pm PST While I have nothing against people buying gold, the attitude of playing online computer games to win, not to have fun, is something I've always...
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 6:18pm PST Where? Kryta again? That was basically the only place where they had put Halloween content, so I'm expecting the same from X-rated-mas.
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 6:24pm PST Lots more grass and vegetation from what I can remember as well. Nothing you really need a 64-bit processor for and I remember that soon after...
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 6:29pm PST I think he meant X3 was one of his favs. On a completely different note, one of the stores nearby is still selling Freelancer for 55Ã¢Â‚Â¬.
- Posted Dec 23, 2005 1:57pm PST It's sad but true. Really, I wonder how people have gotten this unimaginative. Bah, I remember I'm getting laughed at for buying titles like...
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 10:06am PST Dual Screenses? Why does that remind me of Gollum?
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 10:13am PST Don't forget the shurikens that are shaped like swastikas.
- Posted Jan 03, 2006 1:24pm PST Well, promising to make people your bitch is a pretty bad way of making a game.