3,608 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted May 05, 2013 7:40pm PDT Pretty much. I had to slog my way through it and I thoroughly enjoyed the previous 4 games
- Posted May 05, 2013 6:18pm PDT The tunnels were so useless. Besides the time I had to, I think I used them once
- Posted May 04, 2013 3:21pm PDT It appears to work fine for me. Created a new character and started the game. I turned off Threaded Optimization in the NVIDIA control panel as...
- Posted May 04, 2013 2:56pm PDT Awesome. I remember the opening area being super long
- Posted May 04, 2013 2:33pm PDT Maybe I'll replay it. Haven't played it since the original xbox
- Posted May 04, 2013 2:06pm PDT KOTOR 2 is $3.39 on steam - Has the community released that fixed version yet?
- Posted May 03, 2013 1:56pm PDT I have a 2 year old, and this freaked the shit out of me
- Posted May 03, 2013 9:19am PDT You'll probably still be able to get one for $499 or something and then pay the usual $60 a year
- Posted May 02, 2013 11:06pm PDT Did they ever patch any of the weird line of site or multi floor targeting issues in X-COM?
- Posted May 02, 2013 11:24am PDT No one ever means Vancouver WA
- Posted May 01, 2013 5:02pm PDT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle#Environmental_impact
- Posted May 01, 2013 2:59pm PDT I stopped at Black Ops. It was pretty good
- Posted May 01, 2013 11:12am PDT I buy every console because I am stupid and even I don't feel any WiiU compulsion. And I bought a 3DS and Vita at launch. They were both...
- Posted May 01, 2013 11:08am PDT I hate that they keep trying to push my photos away from picasa and into google plus
- Posted Apr 30, 2013 3:47pm PDT I'd lump ass stations too