3,533 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted Apr 19, 2013 11:50am PDT Yeah dude, I agree with your salient points.
- Posted Apr 19, 2013 10:21am PDT Tomb Raider, holy shit this game is good looking. Great game, although 8 hours in I'm getting a bit sick of the combat zones. Seems like the...
- Posted Apr 18, 2013 3:41pm PDT Thats the theory. No idea how much it actually affects it.
- Posted Apr 18, 2013 3:09pm PDT So should I 'release my pheromones" when I'm at the dinner table?
- Posted Apr 18, 2013 2:25pm PDT Yeah last time I had a bad cold and ear infection my teeth were killing me. It had nothing to do with my teeth.
- Posted Apr 18, 2013 6:37am PDT Performance boost for games? The Most important thing would probably be the video card. What i5?
- Posted Apr 18, 2013 5:05am PDT Fantastic post, thanks!
- Posted Apr 17, 2013 10:56pm PDT Dark Souls noob. Level 6, Pyro. Where should I put my stats? I want to min-max this shit!
- Posted Apr 17, 2013 5:39pm PDT I also think the $300 and $350 models are too much.
- Posted Apr 17, 2013 2:31pm PDT $380 still seems like a lot
- Posted Apr 17, 2013 7:35am PDT I cut the cord, went 6 months totally fine, then Game of Thrones. Plan to cut it again as soon as that is done.
- Posted Apr 16, 2013 10:50pm PDT Do you know what mint is for? It automatically sorts all of your transactions into budgets... it could be useful for anyone.
- Posted Apr 16, 2013 8:56pm PDT It really depends what % of the workforce they're laying off. Also CEO power vacuum, time to clean up!
- Posted Apr 16, 2013 4:09pm PDT I like the flat UI way better
- Posted Apr 16, 2013 11:43am PDT Also Xbox music is a fucking disaster. I would rather have the Zune software or use iTunes. iTunes!!!!!